Friday 14 December 2007

The SL question....

Well, after the lovely comments and some disussions I had with my closest SL freinds I finally have the answer:

Sl is magic! The more time I spend here the better I understand the dynamics of this virtual world. Most people create Av´s that look hot, wear stunning clothes and that are mostly not compareable with their RL selves. It is a reflection of who they are, what they would like to be and how they want others to perceive them. Not at all wrong, since it is easier here than in RL. The computer screen and the virtual body creates a barrier of protection which makes one less vulnerable.

As two of my best friend have written as comments, It is what you type and how you behave that let´s people show behind that barrier! It doesn´t matter how mucled up you are, how big your virtual cock is, how big your knockers are or how stylish you dress in sl. You could walk around as the hottest Avi ever to roam Sl and still be either a complete self-centred, arrogant, idiotic prick of the worst kind! Or even worse: just plain stupid! Or you could be a normal Avi with a big heart, kind, funny, empathetic and intelligent enough to be able to talk with almost anyone about almost anything.

I have met my fair share of both kinds! I have often been disappointed, but I have also often been surprised! I am blessed to have met the people who I can gladly call my friends. This goes out to all of you! And you know who you are!

And to all those ignorant idiots out there: re-think your strategy and take some time to contemplate yourselves.

Sl might be virtual, but I think the borders between RL and SL are very indistinct!

Lick Lick
J

1 comment:

Rhodes Rasmuson said...

Gday Mate
How r ya
SL Crash as usual - went to bed catchya later

Raz